SPRC will meet on March 16th, Thursday at 6:30 PM for it’s monthly meeting
Friend’s Care will gather April 14, Friday deliver our monthly bento boxes.
The generosity of our friends enables us to continue our church mission begun over 14 years ago
Friday, April 14, 2017 @ 8-10am @ Pinedale Community Fellowship (7061 N San Pablo Ave, Pinedale, CA 93650) You are invited to come help pack and distribute food boxes for our friends in Pinedale. This is a service of the Community
Food Bank. We will be partnering with Good Neighbor Center, Inc., an organization which supports the community of Pinedale through relationships, mentoring, food, and clothing. For more information, please contact Ken Kurokawa.
Our next planning meeting will be held on Thursday, May 4, 2017, 5:30 p.m. at UJCC.
UJCC Community Mission Garden Update
Season 5 of the garden is set to begin with the exciting news that the Scouting Program (Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and Cub Scouts), Sunday School and Youth Group have volunteered to undertake the coordination and work of the garden. Gregg Saito has stepped down as garden mentor after 4 seasons—Gregg and Susie Nakagawa will gladly serve as garden advisors for
Volunteers are welcome! If you’d like to help with the garden in any way (prepping the soil, spreading of nutrients, furrowing, planting, weeding, harvesting or tending), please contact Kathie Sakamoto via the Church office: 322-0701.
Be sure to take a peek in our backyard to watch the progress of this year’s sowing and growing. Thank you, Scouts!
e church. Go to smile.amazon.com. The first time you visit, you’ll be asked whichOngoing Events
• Support Group: Third Wednesday 6:30-8:30 PM
• Knitting Circle : 2nd Monday
• Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Check the Online Calendar for specific times
• Sunday: Worship & Sunday School for Children
• Sunday: Fellowship & Light Lunch
• Monday: Senior Exercise Class
• Monday: Taiko (Traditional Japanese Drums) Practice
• Tuesday: Japanese Language Preschool
• Wednesday: Choir Practice
• Thursday: Japanese Language Preschool
TWICE A MONTH
• Wednesdays: Boy Scouts
• Thursdays: Japanese Language (Nihongobu) Bible Study
• Fridays: Friend’s Care Luncheon Program
• Fridays: Girl Scouts